Disneyland is in full force this summer, and for the first time ever, the California State Parks and Recreation Department has posted an interactive video featuring the highlights of the NBA Finals on its website.You'll find all the details, including how to watch from Disneyland, as well as the game and highlights, below.If you can't make it to Disneyland, you can still watch from the Disneyland ...
A park that was the scene of a massacre that left 10-month-old Omran Al-Hussein dead in 2013 will reopen on Friday after it was sealed off to the public.
The Palestinian Authority’s tourism authority announced on Friday that the popular seaside park in the West Bank city of Hebron, where Al-Hariri was shot dead, would reopen for visitors.
Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) President Mahmoud Abbas said the new park would include a cinema, swimming pool, gymnasium and a restaurant.
Al-Hossein, 10, was shot by the Israelis in the Hebron settlement of Beit She’an, near the Dead Sea, on June 18, 2013.
The park was closed to the outside world for five months following the shooting.
Al-Sisi said in a statement on Friday, “The park will reopen today after the government of Israel, following the decision of the Palestinian Authority, reopened it to the world.”
Al-Sabi and others who attended the opening ceremony were shocked to see the gates open, with a crowd of onlookers outside.
“The world was shocked,” said one witness, adding that the “worry is palpable.”
Al Hariri, a Palestinian-born Israeli citizen, was killed during the protest.
He had attended the protest with the families of other Palestinians killed in the protests, including an 11-year old boy and an 18-year, old man.
A month after the killing, Palestinian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Al-Abbas met in Riyadh and agreed to restart peace talks.
Al Hariri’s mother, Riham, said Friday that she hopes to see reconciliation in a bid to revive peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians.
The Jerusalem Post reported that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Al-Mahdi told Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper that he had been informed that the park will re-open to the international community.
“This is an announcement by the government, so it’s an acknowledgement by the Palestinian government of the decision to reopen the park,” he said.